There are several ways that you can Show You Care during Food Allergy Week 2017:
- Paint one nail to symbolise that one in 10 babies born in Australia today will develop a food allergy and post a pic on your social media channels using #allergyaware.
- Adopt an allergy for one day to better understand the challenges allergy sufferers face every single day. Click here to read more. Set up an Everyday Hero fundraising page here for friends and family to sponsor you.
- Download a badge here to use through your social media channels
- Join our Thunderclap to help spread the word about the importance of understanding food allergy by agreeing to a Tweet, Facebook or Tumblr message being posted on your social media here.
- Hold a local community event to raise awareness and/or funds. Download our event guide here. Also, notify your local press about your event with our media release template.
- Tell your social network by sharing a post on any of your social media pages. Here are some example posts you could share.
- Text ALLERGY to 0455 021 021 or head here to make a donation.