Get involved this Food Allergy Week! Whether you’re an individual, school, workplace or community group there’s plenty of ways to show your support and help raise awareness for food allergies.
Here are some of the ways you can show support:
- Donate much needed funds for food allergy education and research. Click here to donate.
- Hold a Fundraiser. Get your friends and family involved in raising funds for A&AA by hosting a charity event, such as an allergy friendly dinner, cake stall or morning tea. Simply set a date and invite everyone to bring a donation and a plate of food.
- Educate yourself and others by sharing Food Allergy Week content with friends, family and workplaces through social media channels. Check out our free downloadable resources here and don’t forget to hashtag #allergyaware.
- Paint one nail to symbolise that one in 10 babies born in Australia today will develop a food allergy and post a pic on your social media channels using #allergyaware.
- Download a badge here and make it your profile picture on social media during Food Allergy Week to show your support.